Monday, May 4, 2009
Modish Monthly Goal Meetup
I have been told it is now May so I decided to revisit my April Goals and see how I did-
1. To FOCUS on what I already have going for me product-wise. I did! I made lists and did not stray from them
2. Create a photo book to use as a portfolio of my work. Check! Thank you Blurb
3. Reach out to more publications about possibly featuring my work (or at least research possibilities). I did this a bit but definitely will continue these efforts
4. Research online advertising options. Check, started a list with pricing stats
5. Figure out a workspace during construction. Check, thank you parents for your entire dining room
Wow! I am pleased. So now for May...hmmm...
1. Stock up for South End Open Market (May 16 & 17). This is something I have been doing steadily but I need to speed up my efforts.
2. Continue reaching out to publications.
3. Organize/buy stuff for show displays.
Keeping it short this month, we'll see how it goes!